Thread: What Movie / TV Series are you watching?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Catching up on How I Met Your Mother.

Blog Entries

I just finished 'The Wire'
    We've seen 'House', 'Arrested Development', 'Sons of Anarchy' and season 1 of 'Heroes'

Any suggestions?

I'm leaning towards 'Mad Men', in part because I love the time period pieces, and it's only $11 for season 1 at Costco right now.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

I finished Community Season 2 up while I was off over Christmas. Man I love that show; absolutely frickin' hilarious. Actually, I liked it so much, I am re-watching Season 1 now. It hasn't even been two months since I first heard of this show.

Other TV shows I am currently watching:
    Blue Mountain State - Season 1 was great, Season 2 almost just as good, but Season 3 feels like it is going down the shiter rather quickly. I haven't watched any since like the 3rd episode of season 3, where as I was watching season 1 and 2 pretty consistently.
    Merlin - I've watched a few episodes, maybe 6?, and it is good but I've been taking a break from it for now.

I watched Firefly last December and loved that show. I really wish they had more than one season.
    Yay! Cigars!

Quote Originally Posted by mrtr33 View Post
    I just finished 'The Wire'
    We've seen 'House', 'Arrested Development', 'Sons of Anarchy' and season 1 of 'Heroes'

Any suggestions?

I'm leaning towards 'Mad Men', in part because I love the time period pieces, and it's only $11 for season 1 at Costco right now.
    Deadwood was a great series.

Thread Information