Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: humidor won't rise above 50, how do i fix that?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    I see ggiese is posting away in this thread again, is he picking on me again? He makes kitty feel bad.....:smiley6: Last time I went on a trip with him, the men in the white coats showed up and tried to put all of us in one of those trucks with bars on the windows and no door handles inside.
    let's not bring up old, painful memories.. It's going to be a long, long, LONG time before this chucklehead goes on any outings.

buzz - good call on not discussing this with wifey. Rus has not give us any information we will need to make travel plans. Everything hinges on him getting back to us.

Badwhale - you know doggone well the Yugo's out. How dare you throw that into this situation.. Are you trying to start trouble?

no wonder why rus is upset with this group. I see his point! Between CoventryCat, little tommy and Badwhale talking nonsense, he has to think everyone on this forum is goofy!

Quote Originally Posted by buzz View Post
    I wonder if there are any castles near Rus that we could rent out, I must admit that I was very much looking forward to wearing a suit of armor. It's on my bucket list.
    That sounds like one hell of a bucket list. What else is on it?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyTree View Post
    That sounds like one hell of a bucket list. What else is on it?
    This thread is about fixing rus' humidor issue. Let's not clutter this thread with buzz's bucket list, m'kay?

But I think you're on to something, little tommy! (sorry, tommy - your name harkens me back to the days of ol' "uncle" Larry (Lujack) and his sidekick "Little Tommy").

Why don't you start a bucket list thread?

I hope this trip works for you guys. I'd hate to see two vacations fall through in as many months. And to think, if you all would have made it to England, Buzz might have had a suit of armor to wear already.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rus View Post
    recently bought a .........................

any suggestions on things i could try or possible causes?

thank you, appreciate the advice.
    Last resort is to piss in it
    The older I get ,the better I was

Thread Information