Thread: humidor won't rise above 50, how do i fix that?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by craig View Post
    The humidor is leaking.
    This.

Try the dollar bill and flashlight tests. FYI, capital letters, proper punctuation and relatively good grammar are appreciated around here. Feel free to use profanity as well, just be sure to spell your profanity correctly to avoid any misunderstandings.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    This.

Try the dollar bill and flashlight tests. FYI, capital letters, proper punctuation and relatively good grammar are appreciated around here. Feel free to use profanity as well, just be sure to spell your profanity correctly to avoid any misunderstandings.

LMAO!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

I see ggiese is posting away in this thread again, is he picking on me again? He makes kitty feel bad..... Last time I went on a trip with him, the men in the white coats showed up and tried to put all of us in one of those trucks with bars on the windows and no door handles inside.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    I see ggiese is posting away in this thread again, is he picking on me again? He makes kitty feel bad.....:smiley6: Last time I went on a trip with him, the men in the white coats showed up and tried to put all of us in one of those trucks with bars on the windows and no door handles inside.
    let's not bring up old, painful memories.. It's going to be a long, long, LONG time before this chucklehead goes on any outings.

buzz - good call on not discussing this with wifey. Rus has not give us any information we will need to make travel plans. Everything hinges on him getting back to us.

Badwhale - you know doggone well the Yugo's out. How dare you throw that into this situation.. Are you trying to start trouble?

no wonder why rus is upset with this group. I see his point! Between CoventryCat, little tommy and Badwhale talking nonsense, he has to think everyone on this forum is goofy!

5. Default

Another trip in the making...Buzz in a suit of armor doing scientific experements. Damn man. It gets no better than that. Count me in.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    let's not bring up old, painful memories.. It's going to be a long, long, LONG time before this chucklehead goes on any outings.

buzz - good call on not discussing this with wifey. Rus has not give us any information we will need to make travel plans. Everything hinges on him getting back to us.

Badwhale - you know doggone well the Yugo's out. How dare you throw that into this situation.. Are you trying to start trouble?

no wonder why rus is upset with this group. I see his point! Between CoventryCat, little tommy and Badwhale talking nonsense, he has to think everyone on this forum is goofy!
    Hey, let me know if ya wanna use the plane, I've got no problem loaning it to you fellas. You'll have to work out the pilot/crew compensation yourselves though.
    Last edited by ashauler; 01-17-2012 at 03:30 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Hey, let me know if ya wanna use the plane, I've got no problem loaning it you fellas. You'll have to work out the pilot/crew compensation yourselves though.
    I very much appreciate the offer, Jamie - but I'm thinking the "compensation" piece is likely to exceed what we could probably pay for a commercial flight. I'm not dismissing your very generous offer, though - let me see where Rus lives to get a sense of what our best options might be. I don't sense a ton of urgency, but you never know.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    I very much appreciate the offer, Jamie - but I'm thinking the "compensation" piece is likely to exceed what we could probably pay for a commercial flight. I'm not dismissing your very generous offer, though - let me see where Rus lives to get a sense of what our best options might be. I don't sense a ton of urgency, but you never know.
    Cool.....just so ya know, the entire crew smokes cigars.

Thread Information