Thread: humidor won't rise above 50, how do i fix that?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by rus View Post
    read it. interesting, but didn't really answer my question.
    i realize i could get gel beads that are 'set' at a specific %, but it doesn't explain why my humidor is far less humid than it should be. i want to understand why it's happening as much as i want to fix it.
    With so many things it could possibly be, i'm 'stumped without further information. To be fair and get a good handle on the situation so we can solve this mystery, I'm going to have to drop by your house and get a look at your set up. This week looks a bit booked, but I think I might be able to pencil you in for next week. What days look good for you? Also - if you're not in the Chicago area, I'm going to need to get on looking for flights? What airport are you near?

BTW - pay no mind to CoventryCat - he's a bit odd (if you know what I mean...). And I'd sincerely appreciate it if you kept that between the two of us.

Blog Entries

Well rust, you missed the deadline, the episode was called "To Serve Man." I was going to send you a nice Aņejo 60 from my special stash where unlike you, I'm able to keep my cigars at 65% RH.

I see ggiese posted in this thread. I have him on "ignore" so I can't see what he said.
    Today, 07:56 PM
    ggiese
    Whipping Snappers!
    This message is hidden because ggiese is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Did he say anything bad about me? If so don't listen to him, he's locked up in a psychiatric institution somewhere in Illinois and I think they only give him internet privileges for a couple of hours after supper.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 01-15-2012 at 12:28 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information