Thread: Looking for a tablet pc

Default Looking for a tablet pc

I'm looking for a 10" tablet if anyone is up for a trade.

Todd

Not sure if this is what you're looking for but I have an HP tc1100 tablet I might be willing to give up. I still use it daily but have been thinking about upgrading. It's upgraded to 2 GB, and has full Microsoft Office. If you're interested let me know. Here's a link to the description of what I have. What are you wanting to trade?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HP_Compaq_TC1100

Thanks for the offer but I ended up getting approval from my home office to expense one

Quote Originally Posted by Cigarbear View Post
    Thanks for the offer but I ended up getting approval from my home office to expense one
    Good deal! There are much better tablets out now than the one I have. I noticed you were up next for the newbie sampler and was thinking about offering the tablet plus some cash but I think you're definitely better off buying new. We got my dad a Xoom for Christmas and he loves it. I'm sure everyone at said home office will enjoy. Good luck and happy shopping for your new toy. Hopefully soon I'll get in on the newbie sampler.

if you can find the HP Touchpad on barn burner special - jump on it! I picked up a a 16 gb just before xmas for $99. I picked my daughter up a 32 gb for $149. Absolutely the best deal I've ever made on a computer!. Tough to find now, but the deals are still out there if you look and have some patience.

...and I hear that HP just put WebOS out as open source. There's a decent selection of apps, but there's a good chance the market will now be flooded with them.

I got my wife an iPad and it's pretty awesome. I could get one but I honestly don't like the keyboard or mouse when I'm working in my remote desktop. I'm looking at the Asus Transformer and Samsung Galaxy at the moment. I'll have to check out the touchpad though. That's a screaming deal.

Any update on your search? I just bought my wife an 32gb iPad 2 for Valentines Day. What a machine?!? It's perfect for her, and she loves it. I think I'm more of an Android guy myself though. That new ASUS Transformer Prime looks pretty awesome. Very tempting.

That's exactly the one I got I like the Android's Flash capability and the keyboard docking station. I got it this week and have loved it so far. I'm trying to figure out the tether to my blackberry so I don't have to find hotspots

That's exactly the one I got I like the Android's Flash capability and the keyboard docking station. I got it this week and have loved it so far. I'm trying to figure out the tether to my blackberry so I don't have to find hotspots
    I'm jealous. That things a powerhouse. I think to set up a mobile hot spot you need to pay additional $$ to your phones service provider. Such a BS racket. Congrats!

I took the TheGreekTitan up on the cigars for tablet deal.

Sending some Top of the line Drug store Duchmasters in exchange, none of that cheap ass Phillie blunts from the gas station crap.
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreekTitan View Post
    I'm jealous. That things a powerhouse. I think to set up a mobile hot spot you need to pay additional $$ to your phones service provider. Such a BS racket. Congrats!
    I'd read about tethering vs mobile hot spot but it doesn't seem to be cross platform. I found plenty on tethering an android phone but the only BB tethering seems to be through their Playbook tablet

Quote Originally Posted by Mangyrat View Post
    I took the TheGreekTitan up on the cigars for tablet deal.

Sending some Top of the line Drug store Duchmasters in exchange, none of that cheap ass Phillie blunts from the gas station crap.
    White Owls are too high brow?

White Owls are too high brow?
    I'm saving all the white Owls for my self , I just discovered they come in Grape flavor

I'm saving all the white Owls for my self , I just discovered they come in Grape flavor
    I just threw up a little in my mouth...

14. Default

Fuckin aaaay dude I admit to trying flavored machine mades . Not bad for a quick lunch smoke but I cannot comprehend using one as a wrap. Who the fuck wants grape flavored weed?
    The older I get ,the better I was

Received the Tablet today in perfect working order.
    TheGreekTitan didn't mess around when even with the Monday holiday it arrived in 3 days.

Received the Tablet today in perfect working order.
    TheGreekTitan didn't mess around when even with the Monday holiday it arrived in 3 days.
    Awesome! Got my Dutchmasters today too and couldn't be happier. That was really cool of you to throw in a grape white owl too. Totally unexpected but very grapeful for it. Seriously, great trade thank you. Enjoy the tablet.

Thread Information