Hey everyone,

I recently upgraded humidors from my current 40 count( more like 25 count) cheap Chinese box, to a Man o War Humidor from CI. I bid on it online and got it for $75. ( compared to the $100 price on their website i feel i didn't get taken for a ride). I have not transferred anything over yet, as i get the new humi tomorrow.

I seasoned my last humidor doing the damp sponge routine, and got it done in about 5 days. My question is, is this the best way to season my new box ? Or should i wipe it down as well.

I also ordered (at the recommendation of a friend) Heartfelt beads(in the tube) as my humidifying device. I kinda went overboard and ordered the extra large one, but being that i have only about 40 sticks currently, im not worried about losing the space.

My question is, are these heartfelts really that great ? I've had trouble with every humidifier i've tried in my old box.. Could that just be that it was cheap ? Is just one super large heartfelt going to take care of my 100 box ? or should i get one for up top too ?( i open the thing alot more then i should)

Thanks in advance. And i hope to learn alot here.

Ray