Thread: Graycliff Platinum Edicion Limitada

Default Graycliff Platinum Edicion Limitada

I decided since it was warm today I would get a smoke in. I have not smoked since November so I went with a lighter stick than I normally like. I went with the Graycliff Platinum. A stick I am sure I got in a sampler from CI. It is exclusive to CI which is why you can find it for $4. I believe I read that it was made at the Oliva factory. There is not a lot of information on this stick that I could find. If you know anything, feel free to share. This is my first review and I will do my best to describe what I am tasting.

Time in humidor: 1 year
    Smoke time: 1 hour and 10 mins.
    Drink: High quality H20

Wrapper: It had some veins and a small blemish on the stick, a crack on the wrapper.

1st Half: Cigar starts out with a blast of pepper. Pepper mellows out some after the first few puffs. It has some some earthiness to it. There is a hint of sweetness as well. I am tasting a hint of cocoa, I think.

2nd Half: The pepper has mellowed out and had become faint. I seem to be getting grass or hay at this point mixed with the earthiness and cocoa.

Conclusion: This is a decent cigar. I had no problems with the draw or burn so it is well constructed. It is a medium bodied smoke that is not very complex. I probably wouldn't go looking for it but I would smoke again if it was given to me. For me, my money can be better spent elsewhere. What do you guys think of this cigar?

Blog Entries

I pretty much concur with your conclusion....smoke it if it's around, but wouldn't hunt for it.

You like to do reveiws.......why not sign up for the mega-review?

It looks interesting. I just don't have the extra money right now. When I am in better financial standing, I would like to try it out.

Thread Information