Thread: South Africa

Default South Africa

I have family vacationing in Johannisburg, Cape Town and other cities right now. Anyone know of any sticks I should ask them to look for while there? Something not available or at least difficult to find in the states. I would imagine cameroon would be quite popular. Open to any and all suggestions as long as its legal to bring back to the US. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreekTitan View Post
    I have family vacationing in Johannisburg, Cape Town and other cities right now. Anyone know of any sticks I should ask them to look for while there? Something not available or at least difficult to find in the states. I would imagine cameroon would be quite popular. Open to any and all suggestions as long as its legal to bring back to the US. Thanks.
    Whenever someone I know is travelling abroad and they're willing to bring me back some cigars, I hit google and search for cigar stores and/or tobacconists in the city(s) where they'll be. If I find a good website, I do some reading on what they have, compare it to what I'd like and make some choices.

I've even been known to make a quick long distance phone call to ask about pricing and availability if they don't have that info on their website. But for a place as far away as South Africa, I'd probably stick to email or using the website "Contact Us" link to ask questions.

If there are a lot of cigar stores in the city I try my best to find a couple that are real close to where they're staying and provide an address, phone number and even directions.
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll.
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Ernest Henley***

Thread Information