Thread: Don Collins Cigars

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Buckeye Fan

Good to meet you guys. Thanks for the tips on other cigars to try. I have a few of the Don Collins smokes left and will post my thoughts about them. I also picked up a half dozen hand rolled smokes rolled 3 weeks ago in Puerto Rico. Watch the guy roll them very talented guy. They need to cure for awhile I couldn't help myself so I tried one today. They were just not ready not very flavorful so I cut of the end after a couple of minutes. I think I will put them back into the humidor for a month or two. Nice easy draw on them. I can't wait to get my new humidor from UPS on Friday.

Later,

Buckeye Fan

Blog Entries

Don Collins Cigars, that's a name from the past!!

Lopaka

Default Don Collins

I smoked Don Collins for about a year.. By far my favorite cigars. Well worth the money if you can afford them. I wouldn't smoke anything else if I had the cash. I did receive some mushy ones and their response was not what I expected from the company. Wanted me to mail mail the unused ones at my expense. I buy only from Cigar International now. Very good selection and great prices. I'm in Afghanistan and have been ordering for nearly a year. I get them with in 8 days which is excellent considering where I'm at. Check out the Capt. McMellows. I have odered it twice. By far my favorite variety pack.

Steve

Thread Information