Howdy Folks!
I'm in training mode for the Mega Review Ultimate Survivor Showdown, so I figured maybe I should get my feet wet with my first review.

Smoke: Puerto Rico "965"
Wrapper: It's from Ecuador
Binder: Puerto Rico
Filler: Puerto Rico
Vitola: Toro, 6x50

Pre-light: Nice looking light brown wrapper, with minimal veins. Looks like it's possibly shade grown. Nicely packed with one light squishy part between the label and head. I punched it and took a dry hit. Woody and with raisin. Good pull with slight restriction.

First 1/3: Quick toast and this thing fired right up. As soon as it got burning well I noticed more of the woodsy flavor from the pre-light. The smoke had a thin mouthfeel with an ashy, yet clean finish. The ash was light grey with some dark grey thrown in. It held on in 1" increments and was mildly flakey.

Second 1/3: At this point some earthy and leather notes showed up. They played cat and mouse with the ashy flavor. I had one really bitter draw, and one awesome bright caramel draw. Burn was relatively even, but the flavors just never took off.

Third 1/3: More of the same. Yawn! If I didn't have a good caffeine buzz, I may have dozed off. No need to nub this sucka.

Conclusion: While this cigar was well constructed, and burned well...it was just kind of a let down in the flavor department. It would be an okay yard cigar, but it's nothing worth writing a review about...erm, uhh...

Obligatory introduction pic: Here's me in Puerto Rico, comparing my big nose to the size of the flora.