You may be wondering why this deserves it's own thread. In the large world of this forum it may not but in my small world it is very worthy.

I work for a local retailer with a vision and desire for much larger things. The owner has been in this business for a very long time and has been slow to find real progress for the sake of doing it right and building a solid foundation in place of overnight success. We are currently busting at the seams in a down economy and appear to have some incredibly bright days ahead.

I just received my anual review today which was all things that are good and decided tonight should be an Opus night.

I started the smoke nearly two hours ago with a rum and coke (heavy on the rum) and I am about to finish it with a Miller High Life. That's right, the champagne of beers.

Just humor me and enjoy this evening with me with your favorite cigar. The great moments in life should be cherished at the very moment because there is no telling what the following moments may bring.

Smokem up my friends. Today is a good day. I hope it is for you as well.