Thread: Don Guillermo cigars

Default Don Guillermo cigars

Hi folks. This is my first post on this board and I thought I'd start off by asking if anyone else on this planet, besides me, has ever had a Don Guillermo Vanilla cigar. I personally find them nearly perfect, and almost impossible to find. So difficult to find that I'm beginning to believe I've been imagining their existence. Looking forward to your comments. TIA

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter View Post
    Hi folks. This is my first post on this board and I thought I'd start off by asking if anyone else on this planet, besides me, has ever had a Don Guillermo Vanilla cigar. I personally find them nearly perfect, and almost impossible to find. So difficult to find that I'm beginning to believe I've been imagining their existence. Looking forward to your comments. TIA
    Never had one.

3 seconds on google: http://amishshop.com/cgi-local/hazel...nguillermo.htm
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Yes, Ricardos is the cigar store inside the Amish shop. I am aware of them as my only access to the cigars. What stunned me was the total absence of them anywhere else and that made me curious whether anyone else had ever heard of them.

4. Default Don Guillermo Vanilla's are the best

Yes my friend...My first box was purchased in 2000 in a cigar shop in Marigot, St. Martin FWI, and smoked after a fantastic French meal at the marina there. An incredible memory.... They are absolutely exquisite. While they're mighty expensive for their tiny dimensions, the DGs are worth every penny. I buy them when I travel to the Caribbean and online. Only my very best friends get to have a taste....and every time, they are blown away.

Thread Information