Thread: backwoods trouble smoking

Default backwoods trouble smoking

I bought some backwoods honey cigars i tried smoking it and i cant get any smoke to come out the end i tried rolling it to make the end loose but stiil couldnt get any smoke to come out the end what am i doing wrong?

Also could someone recommend me some good cigars at affordable prices i have tried flora de flipnas,cuban rejects robusto and cuban rejects church hill

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drp View Post
    i bought some backwoods honey cigars i tried smoking it and i cant get any smoke to come out the end i tried rolling it to make the end loose but stiil couldnt get any smoke to come out the end what am i doing wrong?

Also could someone recommend me some good cigars at affordable prices i have tried flora de flipnas,cuban rejects robusto and cuban rejects church hill
    lol
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

Pay no attention to the whale. He's a blowhole, and can't help it.

I think you might be packing the weed in too tight. Try breaking it up a bit better before jamming it in there. You're don't want to just have huge blocks, you'll want it rather fine - no stems or seeds. Additionally, make sure that you haven't completely sealed one end - that makes it very very difficult to smoke.

Ditch the Backwoods and whatever other ridiculous cigars you've tried. Buy a Padron 4000 maduro.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

lol i can only buy cheap cigars scince i only make $10 an hour and only 18 and the local tobbaco shop only has cigars $5 and under and the most expensive one is something called acid so i may switch to pipe tobbaco and try that but i dont want to look like a old man smoking a pipe

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DRP View Post
    lol i can only buy cheap cigars scince i only make $10 an hour and only 18 and the local tobbaco shop only has cigars $5 and under and the most expensive one is something called acid so i may switch to pipe tobbaco and try that but i dont want to look like a old man smoking a pipe
    I mean, at least a pipe would provide you some good tobacco options. Most people here don't smoke Backwoods here, or Acids. I realize some cigars are quite expensive - maybe look into buying something online? We also have a newbie sampler thread here specifically for new members. Check it out - it's in the Exchange portion of the forum.

Welcome from Oregon.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

thx i will check it out

You smoked a bunch of wrappers as filler meant for narcotics?

As mrtr33 mentioned, the noob sampler thread is the best option to go with. Don't let low quality cigars ruin it for you before you try mid grade+

Quote Originally Posted by DRP View Post
    I bought some backwoods honey cigars i tried smoking it and i cant get any smoke to come out the end i tried rolling it to make the end loose but stiil couldnt get any smoke to come out the end what am i doing wrong?

Just, Cut the shit!
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

9. Default

That's funny. When I started smoking cigars in the eary '70's only old men smoked them.

Doc
    Do draft dodgers have reunions? And if so what do they talk about?
    Doc

Thread Information