Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New to the Lifestyle of Cigars

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by iAaron View Post
    I am always in the Chicago area. I am usually flying through there or just hanging out in the area. I might even stop by in IL for a little bit on my way down to Oklahoma.

Thats right... Go Red Wings. You my friend, obviously have taste in sports teams. :)
    I was raised in Oklahoma, why are you on your way there.

Quote Originally Posted by Fumador View Post
    I was raised in Oklahoma, why are you on your way there.
    I will be stationed there for 9 weeks while reclassing into a different MOS.
    Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You -- Dr. Seuss

3. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by iAaron View Post
    I will be stationed there for 9 weeks while reclassing into a different MOS.
    You must be going to Lawton-FortSill because that is the only base that I know of in Oklahoma. That is acttually the city I was raised in. If you have any questions on places to visit and have fun just let me know. I can tell you right now the best place to go for out-door fun is the Wild Live Refuge, they have picnic areas, walking/biking trails, rock climbing, repeling and you can see the buffalos, and long horns, roaming and there are tons of fishing spots out there with huge cat-fish, you can drive your car all the way to the top of Mt. Scott and enjoy a cigar up there the view is beautiful, because the plains are so flat youcan see for miles.
    Last edited by Fumador; 03-07-2012 at 12:46 PM.

That I am. I have been there before so its not quite unfamiliar territory. Thanks for the info though. Now if I can just find some cigar buddies in the area to trade and talk about cigars in Lawton.
    Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You -- Dr. Seuss

Blog Entries

Okie-noodling!

Quote Originally Posted by craig View Post
    Okie-noodling!
    Huh? What!?!

Okie-Noodling? Seems to me we had a discussion about that a while back...

Welcome from western Oregon. Let me know if you ever make it out here.

I've tried getting into hard alcohol and while I enjoy gin & tonics, cuba libres (rum & coke w/lime), and whiskey & coke w/lemon; I haven't been able to handle sipping on straight alcohol. I tend to go to the microbrews that the Pacific Northwest is famous for.
    Latest smokes:
    Cigar: 5/19: Nub Connecticut 464T
    Pipe: 3/16: G.L. Pease~Charing Cross

Quote Originally Posted by JiveTurkey View Post
    Welcome from western Oregon. Let me know if you ever make it out here.

I've tried getting into hard alcohol and while I enjoy gin & tonics, cuba libres (rum & coke w/lime), and whiskey & coke w/lemon; I haven't been able to handle sipping on straight alcohol. I tend to go to the microbrews that the Pacific Northwest is famous for.
    I sure will. Hey just curious does anyone actually use ICQ or anything similar to keep in contact with their smoking buddies? I think it would be easier to use that than to have to constantly log into CS and read the forums. Not that I dont mind doing that. I rather enjoy reading what some people say and enjoy communicating with the group as a whole. But more of a one on one type talk with someone and see how things are going with them?

Thread Information