While we're waiting for all the cigars to be delivered to the players, I thought we'd throw out the rules for the immunity idols and their use.

• There will be one (1) idol hidden per review round
  • Idols can be hidden anywhere in the forum (as long as it is accessible to all members, i.e. no private blog posts, etc..)
  • Idols may be hidden at any time
  • Idols may not be retained from round to round.
  • Clues to the idol's location will be posted each Monday, between 5-9 P.M. MST. That means there will be at least two clue posts per review cycle.
  • There may, or may not, be additional contests for idol clues during each review cycle. These may be team or individual competitions.
  • The idol will consist of an image with a "code-phrase" attached.
  • When an idol is found, the finder MUST notify buzz AND ashauler via PM immediately by sending the "code-phrase" and idol location.....time stamp determines winner. No announcement will be made when an idol is found......and clues will continue as normal.
  • Should an idol NOT be found for a given round, the location of the hidden idol will be revealed at the conclusion of that round.
  • Possession of the idol may be "swapped" among players on the same team.
  • Once the winner of the review cycle is determined, the winning team will vote for a single player from the losing team to be "eliminated" from the competition in a poll thread in their private sub-forum.
  • The decision to play an idol must be made, and buzz AND Jamie notified by the team captain in a post in the appropriate team sub-forum PRIOR to the announcement of the "eliminated" player.
  • Below are some scenarios for idol play:

Team A finds the idol.
Team A wins the round.
Team B gets a member voted off.

Team A finds the idol.
Team B wins the round.
Team A decides that they will not use the idol.
Team A gets a member voted off.

Team A finds the idol.
Team B wins the round.
Team A decides to have player X use the idol.
Team A votes for player Y, who is voted off.

Team A finds the idol.
Team B wins the round.
Team A decides to have player X use the idol.
Team A votes for player X, so no one is voted off.

Once all cigars are delivered, the final and official timeline will be published for all activities, i.e. announcing the review winner, voting for elimination, etc.....

Don't hesitate to ask questions...I'm quite sure we haven't thought of everything.