Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your Worst Experience With a Cigar

I've read of people drilling out their cigars with a power drill and small bit, although that sounds a tad barbaric

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    I use the Don Salvatore Havana Draw Enhancer. Looks like a pen , when opend has a thin serated poker.
    Every now and again when I cut a cigar and can not pull air threw it, I use this tool. Works everytime.
    Same one i use.
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

I Took my girlfriend to jamacia this past summer for our anniversary and there was a very nice cigar stand inside our hotel. I sampled many cigars from the stand and all of them were top notch. Then on the last day as a suprise she bought me a Cohiba Siglo II. I was very happy about this as most would be so i waited all day to have it after dinner and when i did, good lord. First of all it took about 5 min to light, the construction was horribal, it burned very slow on one side and to fast on the other, and would not stay lit to save my life, not to mention the taste was like drift wood. It must have been fake cuz every other cohiba ive had has been excelent, i felt bad that she got tricked but she ment well and shit happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Rip 519 View Post
    I Took my girlfriend to jamacia this past summer for our anniversary and there was a very nice cigar stand inside our hotel. I sampled many cigars from the stand and all of them were top notch. Then on the last day as a suprise she bought me a Cohiba Siglo II. I was very happy about this as most would be so i waited all day to have it after dinner and when i did, good lord. First of all it took about 5 min to light, the construction was horribal, it burned very slow on one side and to fast on the other, and would not stay lit to save my life, not to mention the taste was like drift wood. It must have been fake cuz every other cohiba ive had has been excelent, i felt bad that she got tricked but she ment well and shit happens.
    It is fair to say there are NO real Cuban cigars anywhere in Jamaica. Start with that premise the next time someone offers you the "real deal"....

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    It is fair to say there are NO real Cuban cigars anywhere in Jamaica. Start with that premise the next time someone offers you the "real deal"....
    o ya I figured as much that's why I dident bother buying Cubans in jamacia,as I said my girlfriend was tricked into them when I was not around, I don't blame her to much tho, she's got no idea she was just being nice.

Blog Entries

o ya I figured as much that's why I dident bother buying Cubans in jamacia,as I said my girlfriend was tricked into them when I was not around, I don't blame her to much tho, she's got no idea she was just being nice.
    (Lemme try this):

I would like to respectfully ask you to clean up your spelling / typing / capitalization / grammar before you post much more on the forum.

Thank you,
    Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    (Lemme try this):

I would like to respectfully ask you to clean up your spelling / typing / capitalization / grammar before you post much more on the forum.

Thank you,
    Will
    Please forgive me, but you must understand that I am using this site to have a good time.I'm sorry if I make a spelling error here and there but come on. I shouldn't have to feel bad about a few mistakes,or have to worry about my future posts being criticized. We are all here to have a good time,thank you

8. Default

The older I get ,the better I was

Please forgive me, but you must understand that I am using this site to have a good time.I'm sorry if I make a spelling error here and there but come on. I shouldn't have to feel bad about a few mistakes,or have to worry about my future posts being criticized. We are all here to have a good time,thank you
    Shame on you i never speell anything wrong.

10. Default

Just who in the fuck gave your sorry ass a trophy??????????? LOL

Vote time.
    That trophy looks good don't it?

Team blowhard may need to pick a new leader if he gets voted off.

12. Default

You do know there is life after the contest dontcha? The person who gets voted off is not gonna be permabanned . Check yourself before you wreck yourself

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    You do know there is life after the contest dontcha? The person who gets voted off is not gonna be permabanned . Check yourself before you wreck yourself
    Your strategy is working.
    Besides you had the highest points on team blowhole. Me and my 457 points are as safe as you can get from being voted of next round.

Worst experience ever for me is by far the Acid Kuba Kuba. First and last flavored cigar.

BTW Kev just look on the bright side if you get voted out of the contest because you're top guy you do in my opinion get some bragging ability that you were so badass you we had to take you out first cause you scared us.
    Last edited by prophetic_joe; 03-26-2012 at 09:17 PM.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

15. Default

LOL you are so full of shit

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    LOL you are so full of shit
    You survived by one vote this time Kevin.
    If we could just get our team to agree on anything "basic strategy just eludes some of us".
    Last edited by Mangyrat; 03-27-2012 at 08:42 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mangyrat View Post
    You survived by one vote this time Kevin.
    If we could just get our team to agree on anything "basic strategy just eludes some of us".
    Whatever.
    Last edited by mrtr33; 03-27-2012 at 09:02 AM. Reason: decided against it in public

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Thread Information