Thread: Please help my get on the shelves of Walmart!

1. Exclamation Please help my get on the shelves of Walmart!

VOTING STARTS NOW!

Help me get on the shelves of Walmart!

Please tell your friends, your kids, your kid's friends and your goldfish :)

From your mobile phone, text 2550 to 383838 to vote for me

You can make an additional vote by clicking the link and selecting the Vote via Facebook option

http://www.getontheshelf.com/product...ty-Bead-System

Thanks a ton!

~Mark

Blog Entries

I can't seem to vote - probably because I'm in Canada - but good luck with the contest, Mark!

As an aside, that site/contest is surreal to me.

I turned off txt on my phone and don't have a face book account any more but I'm setting face book again just to vote.
    It wouldd be nice to be able to get beads in walmart.
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

Blog Entries

Same here, I deleted texting from my cell phone because of the cost and stupidity of it and I refuse to ever use FaceSpace because they require you to give them a cell phone number to sign up and no fuggen way am I giving those money-grubbing, information selling assholes my phone number. Hell, I'm starting to wonder if having a cell phone is worth the money so that may be the next thing to go.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

I dumped the land line before the cell, and moved my land line number to the cell.

I just used my wifes account.

she dose all that twiter and face book crap, hell i dont even txt.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangyrat View Post

With your technical savvy, this surprises me.

Blog Entries

My wife is even more adamantly against FaceSpace and texting then I am.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by craig View Post
    I dumped the land line before the cell, and moved my land line number to the cell.
    I can't tolerate talking on cell phones for any great length of time, especially if I'm talking to someone on their cell phone, most times you can't talk at the same time, the sound is muffled, broken, garbled, etc. never mind the whole dropped call $hit if you or the person you're talking to is in a highly populated area.

If I'm home and someone calls my cell phone, I immediately tell them to call my land line (preferably with their land line) so we can have a normal conversation.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreekTitan View Post
    With your technical savvy, this surprises me.
    I just hate twitter and face bock crap and TXTing on phones i could care less about, im a PC gamer and a over clocker.
    yes i have a phone that dose all that crap but i don't use it for that i use it to make calls.
    I run a 2500k at 4.7ghz water cooled and a ati 6950 unlocked shaders to 6970 overclocked 24/7 but ill be damed if im going to play the twitter game.

I'm old school and all this face book crap don't float my boat if I'm going to take the time to text or twitter some one ill call them instead.

now the wife she will do all that crap but cant set up a PC to save her life, i find it funny i have to set up her computers but then ask her to face book something for me.
    Tonights episode was over multi monitor stuff she didn't know she could run the TV program on one monitor and then brows the net on the other 2 monitors on my back up computer.
    I gave up trying to explain to her the Media PC is like a Tivo and she can do more than one thing at a time on it also while recording TV.

I just hate twitter and face bock crap and TXTing on phones i could care less about, im a PC gamer and a over clocker.
    yes i have a phone that dose all that crap but i don't use it for that i use it to make calls.
    I run a 2500k at 4.7ghz water cooled and a ati 6950 unlocked shaders to 6970 overclocked 24/7 but ill be damed if im going to play the twitter game.

I'm old school and all this face book crap don't float my boat if I'm going to take the time to text or twitter some one ill call them instead.

now the wife she will do all that crap but cant set up a PC to save her life, i find it funny i have to set up her computers but then ask her to face book something for me.
    Tonights episode was over multi monitor stuff she didn't know Po she could run the TV program on one monitor and then brows the net on the other 2 monitors on my back up computer.
    I gave up trying to explain to her the Media PC is like a Tivo and she can do more than one thing at a time on it also while recording TV.

Is that thing turbo charged? Holy crap what the hell did you just say?

Totally agree with the facecrap and twitter. Hell, I've been browsing forums for years and this is only the 2nd one I ever commented on. However, I couldn't function without my 4g smart phone with txtng, emails and browsing wherever I am. Most of my business is managed from my cell. I don't even have a home phone and my office line is usually forwarded to my cell.

12. Default

What's Facebook?

Doc
    Do draft dodgers have reunions? And if so what do they talk about?
    Doc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Devil Doc View Post
    What's Facebook?

Doc
    It's kid's stuff Doc, nothing you need to waste your time even asking about.

I'm still getting my monthly letters from the City of Concord for that parking ticket I got five years ago when you and I met up for a cigar. I paid the damn $5.00 ticket for an expired meter that I didn't even know was there (I got no problem with that, my own fault for not noticing, the price I pay for being too cheap to buy a real set of glasses, LMAO!) but since my check arrived two days after their seven day deadline for payment, they claim I owe them a $5.00 "late charge." What a bunch of dumbasses, I was actually kind enough to pay them their five dollars and they've wasted at least $20.00 in postage over the past five years sending me monthly letters saying I owe them five bucks for a "late fee." This insane type of government waste is par for the course in places like Connecticut and Massachusetts but I'd never expect a city in New Hampshire to be so damned stubborn and stupid......
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 03-09-2012 at 12:32 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Tonights episode was over multi monitor stuff she didn't know she could run the TV program on one monitor and then brows the net on the other 2 monitors on my back up computer.
    Here here!!

I don't like Facebook or Twitter or any other social bullshit product; as to me, they are neutered, watered down, and a step backwards compared to similar tech/software that has been around for years.

Facebook = Messageboards But, you have to know or find people to converse on Facebook.
    Twitter = Instant Message Twitter character limit?????? REALLY!!??? WHY THE HELL IS THERE A CHARACTER LIMIT!!!!!! THIS IS NOT 1981!
    MySpace = HTML Website Coding Hmm, do I need to say anything more here?
    Yay! Cigars!

15. Default

Thanks a TON for all the support, it's been awesome and I greatly appreciate it!

Voting is open through April 3rd with 2 votes allowed daily

Thanks again!

~Mark

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by n2advnture View Post
    Thanks a TON for all the support, it's been awesome and I greatly appreciate it!

Voting is open through April 3rd with 2 votes allowed daily

Thanks again!

~Mark
    I don't see much in the way of "support" in this thread. All I see is a bunch of comments from people like me who don't text or have FaceSpace accounts.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

17. Default

Today is the last day to vote!

Please help me get on the shelves of Walmart!

Get everyone you know to vote TODAY!

From your mobile phone, text 2550 to 383838 to vote for me

You can make an additional vote by clicking the link and selecting the Vote via Facebook option

Thanks a ton!

~Mark

I really love this idea. Guitars and such really really need 45 % humidity, and this is a simple way to do it. Also, my guns always get small rust spots

Thread Information