Thread: Online Shopping

Default Online Shopping

So I have been using Cigar International to get my cigars and accessories. A buddy of mine here in Italy actually recommended them, but who does everyone else go through? Obviously, it still isn't the same as going into an actual store and their walk-in humidor. But This is all I got for now while over seas. Who do you recommend based on quality and price?
    Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You -- Dr. Seuss

Default online shopping

You should check out JR cigars. They have all the old lables for sale that you can't find on CI. They also have 3 different auctions that are easy to use and you can usualy save 20 to 30% by using the auctions. I use CI also and have found that the 2 sites mentioned are the best for price and selection. Sugsug

Blog Entries

CI isn't bad for prices but it takes months to get off their dang mailing list.

I also use Famous, Holts, Tex, Serious, Atlantic, cbid, JR, and of course Camino Viejo.
    Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

I have checked out JR's and I have used Famous too but they wouldnt send me the lighter I wanted due to me being overseas. Thanks for those suggestions Buzz... I will look into them as well. I am also familiar with Cigarmonster where I bid on my cigars. Thats kind of cool because I get the information straight to my iPhone.
    Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You -- Dr. Seuss

Thread Information