http://www.holts.com/category.html?id=202006 The fang size

I will send ya a few primo smokes valued at more than this lil bundle costs
    I am in.

3. Default

Sweet ,I still got your addy from Christmas Bill
    Ya got mine ? or do you need it
    The older I get ,the better I was

4. Default

I need it ,shoot me a p.m. I will oder in a little bit as soon as I get off work.

5. Default

Cool ,PM sent

Let me know how the cigars work out Kevin I'm always on the look out for a good cheap work cigar.
    I end up handing out 4 to 6 cigars a week at work so i have been passing out the arganese maduro for $25 a bundle to the ones i know are not going to smoke more than 1 inch then toss it.
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

7. Default

I odered them lastnight,and fowarded you the oder invoice.
    Last edited by bigbill1300; 03-09-2012 at 05:58 PM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigbill1300 View Post
    I odered them lastnight,and fowarded you the oder invoice.
    Thanks brudda

Quote Originally Posted by Mangyrat View Post
    Let me know how the cigars work out Kevin I'm always on the look out for a good cheap work cigar.
    I end up handing out 4 to 6 cigars a week at work so i have been passing out the arganese maduro for $25 a bundle to the ones i know are not going to smoke more than 1 inch then toss it.
    Im hoping for something young and raw powerful , like a fresh Antano like I remember smoking when they were released . You talk about an ass kicker,todays Antanos are a shadow of their former self

9. Default

My side is done and delivered enjoy!!

10. Default

yours are on the way . I found something cool for ya to drink too. 40-50 yr old bourbon . It might be great or it might be the death of ya LOL. Thanks Bill

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    yours are on the way . I found something cool for ya to drink too. 40-50 yr old bourbon . It might be great or it might be the death of ya LOL. Thanks Bill
    Sticks landed today, Great package can not wait to try the bourbon. Thanks Kevin.

12. Default

I was a little late sending,no offense . I'm not in the field anymore so stuff has to get done on lunch hour. Almost every stick is fairly old so they ought 2 smoke well. I cannot say the bourbon is super duper premium but hey its still neat . You don't see individual tax stamps anymore. Let me know how it drank cause Im gonna go rummage through his store again real soon . The only thing he wont sell is 2 half pints of Crown dated 1966. Enjoy it all Bill

http://www.holts.com/category.html?id=202006 The fang size

I will send ya a few primo smokes valued at more than this lil bundle costs
    Have you smoked any of these yet? I was curious to see how you liked them. I was thinking they'd be good to bring to the golf course to smoke as well as hand out.

14. Default

not puking strong but a good cigar to me. Might be too much for a non regular cigar smoker,it would make a macanudo smoker puke and convulse violently. Kind of when I used to smoke cigs(lucky strikes) and some co worker that smoked marlbroro lights or some other pussy cig would bum 1 from me . They usually lasted about 3 puffs LOL

not puking strong but a good cigar to me. Might be too much for a non regular cigar smoker,it would make a macanudo smoker puke and convulse violently. Kind of when I used to smoke cigs(lucky strikes) and some co worker that smoked marlbroro lights or some other pussy cig would bum 1 from me . They usually lasted about 3 puffs LOL
    Sounds like the perfect stick to give to my golfing buddies!!! I enjoy mine, they puke and I gain a few strokes...Win / Win for me.

16. Default

heh heh good angle

I think ill have to order a bundle of them.
    Thank you for the infor Kevin.
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

Thread Information