Thread: Hello From Toronto Canada. Need places to purchase online that ship to Canada

Default Hello From Toronto Canada. Need places to purchase online that ship to Canada

Hello everyone. Just browsing different sites and trying to find a way to get cigars for myself. Seems impossible to purchase online and get shipped to Toronto, Canada. I'm not a veteran smoker to be honest. Just want some everyday cigars.

I'm looking for:

Flor De Olivia
    Indian Tabac
    La Vieja Habana
    Jr Consuerga
    Maria Mancini

those are some that have been recommended to me. They are on the cheaper side.

I'm hoping some people might have some insight to help me out. If not, I'll enjoy sifting through the posts here and learning more.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by D know View Post
    Hello everyone. Just browsing different sites and trying to find a way to get cigars for myself. Seems impossible to purchase online and get shipped to Toronto, Canada. I'm not a veteran smoker to be honest. Just want some everyday cigars.

I'm looking for:

Flor De Olivia
    Indian Tabac
    La Vieja Habana
    Jr Consuerga
    Maria Mancini

those are some that have been recommended to me. They are on the cheaper side.

I'm hoping some people might have some insight to help me out. If not, I'll enjoy sifting through the posts here and learning more.

Thanks in advance.
    Hi and welcome to the board from Alberta.

I think I can safely say none of the regulars and FOG's here are going to just toss you a list of the best places to buy because you asked. Hang out for a while, get to know us and then ask. You're more likely to get some help that way. Most of us aren't interested in sharing info with drive-by's. Especially when we've put in the time and skull sweat to ferret out good places to buy ourselves.

To be honest, I use google a lot when searching for places to buy and particular brands. If the business is in the US, I typically will email (or phone if they have a toll free number) them and ask if they are willing to ship to Canada. A lot more used to than do now thanks to a lot of issues with cigars being returned to sender by Canada Customs. But some still do.

If you're planning on hanging out here I highly recommend doing a newbie sampler or two or three. It's a great way to get introduced to some new (to you) cigars and expand your horizons.
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll.
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Ernest Henley***

Quote Originally Posted by CptnBlues63 View Post
    Hi and welcome to the board from Alberta.

I think I can safely say none of the regulars and FOG's here are going to just toss you a list of the best places to buy because you asked. Hang out for a while, get to know us and then ask. You're more likely to get some help that way. Most of us aren't interested in sharing info with drive-by's. Especially when we've put in the time and skull sweat to ferret out good places to buy ourselves.

To be honest, I use google a lot when searching for places to buy and particular brands. If the business is in the US, I typically will email (or phone if they have a toll free number) them and ask if they are willing to ship to Canada. A lot more used to than do now thanks to a lot of issues with cigars being returned to sender by Canada Customs. But some still do.

If you're planning on hanging out here I highly recommend doing a newbie sampler or two or three. It's a great way to get introduced to some new (to you) cigars and expand your horizons.

Hi CptnBlues63, I really appreciate you responding to me. Wasn't sure I'd get a reply. You're absolutely right - bad judgement on my part for making that assumption. After investigating, it seems like finding outlets that distribute to Canada is quite difficult, so I understand your position totally.

Yes, I'm going to do some reading on here over the weekend. I'm very much an amateur.

cheers and thanks again.

Check your messages

Quote Originally Posted by Gcocks View Post
    Check your messages

thank you very much! I really appreciate the gesture.

Blog Entries

Check your messages
    Quote Originally Posted by D know View Post
    thank you very much! I really appreciate the gesture.
    Hot newb on newb action!
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Hot newb on newb action!

Blog Entries

Check your messages
    South Carolina fan?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information