Hello Everybody,

i am new to this forum, my name is Jose Moreno, my friends call me Moreno so please do so too, i am probably the youngest forum member, i will turn 83 next month
i have been around cigars my whole life starting making cigars on the age of 15, in Havana at Cifuentes y Cia better known as Partagas,
in the 80's & 90's i worked as production manager at Matasa in the Dominican Republic late 90's i started up and runned planta number 4 for the Fuentes.
Later i runned the factory for the late Pedro Martin also in Santiago, now i am taking it a little more easy but as many people i am very quick borred i have to do something so now
i am doing probably my last venture called "My Cuban Wheel"
as you probably all know if we talk about a wheel in the cigar industry we reffer to a bunch of 50 cigars, so that's what we are making now, nice classic boxes with 50 cigars.

thing is how do we get smokers to try them, for that reason we encourage smokers to sign up for our newsletter you can do this (for now) only though facebook by visiting My Cuban Wheel's fan page where you will find a
sign up button for our newsletter, https://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Cu...52057481505115 but if you are not a facebook user just sent me an e mail ( info@mycubanwheel.com ) and i will gladly sign you up,

among the first 500 subscribers we will May ending Raffle 100 FREE Boxes of Sample cigars (10 count) totally Free including free shipping (US Only) so they can try my cigars.

The website ( www.mycubanwheel.com ) is currently under construction but will be godwilling on air as we do the raffle in may.

The cigars for mycubanwheel are made in the old fashion way as we use to make them in 50's focusing on quality and flavour.

Saludos Moreno