Thread: Noob here..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by BustedVisaCard View Post
    Thanks guys!!

I take it most of y'all don't like acid? Lol I know there are much betters out there. But the same time, I like to enjoy my $5-10 dollar bills so although I may (sounds like I am) starting out bottom of the bucket I at least want to enjoy my smokes while trying to find my path with singles at the local shop.

We are currently in the process of moving so money is tight. They finally opened up the new apartments just built across from my office so a 2nd humidor will have to wait a few months. Regardless that Padrons be smoked within the next two/three weeks when my pops comes down to visit again.

Heads up I like sweets, espresso and nothing tooo harsh. Remember I'm 26 and I still need a splash of coke every now am then with my whiskey ;)
    Yep hate Acids but the point really is that it is an aromatic cigar that will soon impart in"s flavoring to every cigar in your humidor. They need separate storage to prevent this.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Blog Entries

I don't care about the cigars, who's the chick, I mean kitten?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information