Thread: My What I'm smoking today Picture ~ Review/Blog ~

Thumbs up My What I'm smoking today Picture ~ Review/Blog ~

Figured since I take pictures of almost every cigar I smoke, well have atleast started to over this year I would post up daily/weekly/monthly smokes. I'll try to keep the quality of the pictures pretty good as I dabble in photography, however it's not always easy having my camera with me when I'm lighting one up. And also try and give a small review on each one.

I'll start it out with some past pictures and smokes and update it weekly.

cigars33 by Steve Nawrocki, on Flickr

The Cohiba Siglo III: Not only does it have one of the most beautiful wrappers. From first smell it has beautiful cedar and spice notes, and first light it has some very smooth yet tight draw making you want more and more, it gives up some beautiful mild flavor with almost a slight caramel taste. The flavor is apparent all the way through. This Siglo III and the Siglo IV are for sure in my top 5 favorite cigars.

#3s by Steve Nawrocki, on Flickr

The Olivia V Series: In my personal opinion is the best of the Olivia line. It is a bit oily, but not overwhelming, has a delicious bitter chocolate taste right from first draw and finishes strong with great earthy spices, but with perfectly balanced flavors

Humidor by Steve Nawrocki, on Flickr

cigar1 by Steve Nawrocki, on Flickr

cigar3 by Steve Nawrocki, on Flickr

Now the other night I was out and didn't have my camera, but did have my phone and wanted to share this great smoke.

Perdomo Robusto 23: Now first thing you notice about this cigar is the earthy smell, I've noticed this about most Perdomo's. They have a beautiful earthy spice, almost with hints of hay. From first draw its very dry, but great light flavors. It has some slight spice to it and continues dry throughout. I personally love this cigar for the price and with a nice light beer you can't go wrong.

Next time, One of my Favorite cigars of all time, the Padron 1964
    Last edited by Bsaint; 05-04-2012 at 11:06 AM.
    LS1 Swapped E36 M3, EPS 234/246 Cam, LS6 Manifold, 416 whp 389ft lbs tq

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bsaint View Post
    Figured since I take pictures of almost every cigar I smoke, well have atleast started to over this year I would post up daily/weekly/monthly smokes. I'll try to keep the quality of the pictures pretty good as I dabble in photography, however it's not always easy having my camera with me when I'm lighting one up. And also try and give a small review on each one.

I'll start it out with some past pictures and smokes and update it weekly.

cigars33 by Steve Nawrocki, on Flickr

The Cohiba Siglo III: Not only does it have one of the most beautiful wrappers. From first smell it has beautiful cedar and spice notes, and first light it has some very smooth yet tight draw making you want more and more, it gives up some beautiful mild flavor with almost a slight caramel taste. The flavor is apparent all the way through. This Siglo III and the Siglo IV are for sure in my top 5 favorite cigars.

The Olivia V Series: In my personal opinion is the best of the Olivia line. It is a bit oily, but not overwhelming, has a delicious bitter chocolate taste right from first draw and finishes strong with great earthy spices, but with perfectly balanced flavors

cigar1 by Steve Nawrocki, on Flickr

cigar3 by Steve Nawrocki, on Flickr

Now the other night I was out and didn't have my camera, but did have my phone and wanted to share this great smoke.

Perdomo Robusto 23: Now first thing you notice about this cigar is the earthy smell, I've noticed this about most Perdomo's. They have a beautiful earthy spice, almost with hints of hay. From first draw its very dry, but great light flavors. It has some slight spice to it and continues dry throughout. I personally love this cigar for the price and with a nice light beer you can't go wrong.

Next time, One of my Favorite cigars of all time, the Padron 1964
    Looking forward to it!

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

I guess we won't be seeing the what am I smoking today pictures.
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Thread Information