Thread: Referral needed

Default Referral needed

I am looking to buy a box of cigars from a membership only vendor and need a referral to purchase from him. If anyone here understands who I am talking about, could we discuss this further via SS or email.

FWIW, I only buy 2-3 boxes a year. I am looking for a vendor with real product and fair prices. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

If I see any sources posted on this thread, I will personally FTC this thing. Thanks, Ed M.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ed2669 View Post
    I am looking to buy a box of cigars from a membership only vendor and need a referral to purchase from him. If anyone here understands who I am talking about, could we discuss this further via SS or email.

FWIW, I only buy 2-3 boxes a year. I am looking for a vendor with real product and fair prices. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

If I see any sources posted on this thread, I will personally FTC this thing. Thanks, Ed M.
    You'll......you'll........FTC us? This is like super-secret spy shit, isn't it?

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Huh!?!

No one at CF can help you?

So, on your 2nd post not only are you trying to do something illegal but you are making threats to the board. That's just weird.

Blog Entries

What the fuck are you talking about?
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

I've had a change of heart. PM sent.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

Man, this is some got'dang secret squirrel shit

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Huh!?!

No one at CF can help you?
    You read my mind George.....sniff,sniff.....thought so.

9. Default

wow!!

Thread Information