Hello all, my name is Gary and I am currently living in Toms River, NJ...otherwise known as "The Jersey Shore".

I joined Cigarsmokers last year in July and spent that time reading the posts here every so often. Now that I have a feel for the place, I figured I'd post an intro and get a little more involved. I'm a member of a few other cigar forums for the last 10 years or so and have admired this one from a distance.

I've been a cigar smoker for quite some time (3rd Generation smoker) and smoke a large variety of cigar brands...CC and NC cigars alike. I like a full bodied smoke for the most part but I'm not adverse to smoking a milder to medium cigar on occasion as my taste changes a bit over the course of every year.

When my 24yo son started enjoying cigars 3-4 years ago, it sparked my interest once again to see what is new and exciting out there. I've made many good friends over the years from smoking cigars and I'm teaching that legacy to my son...and what better way to teach him how to get involved than via the Internet....in addition to our regular crowd at our local B&M.

I hope to add some relevant info here now & then.