Thread: La Aurora 107 lancero

Blog Entries

Default La Aurora 107 lancero

So, I was putting together a package last night and ran across some of these in the bottom of the cooler. I had received one from my Secret Santa this year too, so I decided to fire it up as I hadn't had one in quite some time.

Damn. Wonderful cigar....the sun-grown wrapper really shines through. Nice slow change in the profile throughout the smoke. Yummy.

Nice. Have you ever had the 100 Years lancero? I've had but one but it was extraordinarily good. Very tough to find though.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MoeCizlak View Post
    Nice. Have you ever had the 100 Years lancero? I've had but one but it was extraordinarily good. Very tough to find though.
    Well, as something of a lancero whore, yes, I've smoked a couple of them. I remember enjoying them, but I'd have to look at my notes to be more detailed in the description. IIRC I had a fiver at one time........but I didn't see any when I was cooler diving the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Well, as something of a lancero whore, yes, I've smoked a couple of them. I remember enjoying them, but I'd have to look at my notes to be more detailed in the description. IIRC I had a fiver at one time........but I didn't see any when I was cooler diving the other day.
    I knew I liked you.

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    It's tuff being a Lancero whore....I suffer as well. I have double the pain do to the fact I'm a La Aurora whore to boot. Just got some La Aurora Preferidos Cameroon Lanceros. You know what to do if your so inclined.
    Come on Jamie, you know you can't help yourself.
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    It's tuff being a Lancero whore....I suffer as well. I have double the pain do to the fact I'm a La Aurora whore to boot. Just got some La Aurora Preferidos Cameroon Lanceros. You know what to do if your so inclined.
    Come on Jamie, you know you can't help yourself.
    Dammit......PM sent.

Those Preferido lanceros are some of my favorites. Very tasty stick. There is a small shop down in Atlanta that had Liddo put a Cammy wrapper on the double ligero blend in a lancero. One of the top 5 cigars I've ever had. Damn near impossible to find now, but if you happen across some, buy them.

Blog Entries

Those Preferido lanceros are some of my favorites. Very tasty stick. There is a small shop down in Atlanta that had Liddo put a Cammy wrapper on the double ligero blend in a lancero. One of the top 5 cigars I've ever had. Damn near impossible to find now, but if you happen across some, buy them.
    Have you had the LFD cameroon cabinet lancero? Yummy.

Hmm. I have not. But if this is true, we may be talking about the same thing. I've had the lonsdale size of the Cabinet series and loved them but never the lancero. The Cammy wrapper LFD that I had had a band on it and I don't recall it saying Cameroon Cabinet on it.

Blog Entries

Hmm. I have not. But if this is true, we may be talking about the same thing. I've had the lonsdale size of the Cabinet series and loved them but never the lancero. The Cammy wrapper LFD that I had had a band on it and I don't recall it saying Cameroon Cabinet on it.
    I'll have to check my box next time I'm in the cooler, but iirc, it says cameroon cabinet, not dbl ligero. Pm me your addy and you can see if they taste the same.

Thread Information