Thread: Hambone cigar pilot

Default Hambone cigar pilot

I have a round plate showing a black pilot flying a plane holding a cigar. The top of the plat has J>P>AlleyHambone and a 5 cent signon each side.Close to the bottom it has above all 5 cent cigars.
    At the very bottom is has finest quality. On the back says Buffalo Pottery with a date of 1911.
    How can I tell if its a reproduction? If it is the real thing does anyone have a estimated value on it?

I don't know about spotting if it is legit, but if so I'd say someone out there would give a little bit of money for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitri
    I don't know about spotting if it is legit, but if so I'd say someone out there would give a little bit of money for it.
    probably why he's here. sound pretty cool, though.

Default sounds cool

Antique road show...maybe you'll get on tv.

Thumbs up hambone cigar pilot

Thanks for the replies. I am not really looking to sell it. I have a good collection of cigarette and cigar advertising items.. Just like to look at them....
    Very good forum. I havent been able to smoke in the last year but everytime I am around cigars, I believe I could smoke one by just inhaling one big time.......I know that is not the way to enjoy cigars but its the wonderful aroma that makes me have to get away....enjoy one for me!!!!
    Haywood

Thread Information