Thread: Just wanted to say...

Default Just wanted to say...

Hello! I'm Keith and I am new to this forum. In browsing around I have already had many of my questions answered. I have just recently returned to the world of cigars and I am loving it! I look forward to being a part of this community! Have A Magical Day!

Hey, welcome from western Oregon. What are you smoking these days?
    Latest smokes:
    Cigar: 5/19: Nub Connecticut 464T
    Pipe: 3/16: G.L. Pease~Charing Cross

Thanks! Well I have been on a Alec Bradley kick lately. I just had the MAXX last night and enjoyed it very much! I may have the Prensado tonight. I'm also a fan of Drew Estate and Rocky Patel. I live near Cigars International so as an introduction back into the hobby I picked up their CI Legends Series taster pack that has 10 cigars specifically made for them by 6 different manufacturers. Most were very well done. I have been hearing alot of rave about Padron so that may be my next venture. I am also on the hunt for good small cigars / cigarillos to have while on a break at work or out with friends when spending and hour having a smoke just is not feaible.
    HAVE A MAGICAL DAY!

Blog Entries

If you like Rocky Patel he has some decent jrs.

You should try and get a Padron. They're quality cigars. Welcome from Oregon.
    "It was a pleasure to burn." - Ray Bradbury

Quote Originally Posted by shibby4781 View Post
    I am also on the hunt for good small cigars / cigarillos to have while on a break at work or out with friends when spending and hour having a smoke just is not feaible.
    For going out, I strongly recommend Partagas Black Label Pronto (4 3/16 x 36). They come in tins of six so are easy to carry some for yourself and friends. Every non-regular cigar smoker I've given one to has liked it.

They might be too big for a work break. I can easily get 45 minutes on them, but don't feel too bad If I have to put one down early.
    Latest smokes:
    Cigar: 5/19: Nub Connecticut 464T
    Pipe: 3/16: G.L. Pease~Charing Cross

Hi and welcome from Alberta, Canada

If you're looking for some decent smaller cigars, have a loot at the Mehari line (google that name).
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll.
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Ernest Henley***

Thanks for the advice! I will be looking into those brands. I picked up a tin of Rocky Patel 1992 Juniors yesterday. They are ok and they put off LOTS of smoke. I am finding the more I smoke RP they can be really hit or miss. I liked the Egde I had a few weeks ago and I have a 1961 in the humidor. I'm also pretty sure I have the 1990 at some point as well and it was ok.
    HAVE A MAGICAL DAY!

Thread Information