Thread: Heftysmokes and the Whiny Bitches!

Default Heftysmokes and the Whiny Bitches!

I went out to the mail today expecting 2 packages, a baby carrier and some nerd stuff for me, I received 3 packages. It seems Mr. heftysmokes decided that I should receive his MR5 contest winning. Something to the effect of prophetic_joe put in a lot of effort in that last challenge and deserves them. The truth is, that while the Bitches only won by a narrow margin and that narrow margin came in part due to the final contest winnings of myself and logan, we would never have even been in that good of a position if not for the supremely awesome and "consistent" effort from basically everyone one the Bitches team, excluding myself. I was extremely lucky in the MR5 this year in getting paired with a great group of guys that did an awesome job at keeping our team on track and winning challenges. Frankly guys we wouldn't have even needed the 1000 points I put in from the last challenge had I kept my head in the game and not missed the second review.

So here's to The Bitches! Thank you guys for allowing me to be a member of the most kick ass Mega Review team to ever be assembled and thank you Hefty for being an awesome teammate and an awesome guy, giving me your winning that while I don't feel I deserve I will smoke and enjoy any damn way. You are in my cross-hairs now sir.

Thanks again to Buzz and Ashauler for a great Mega Review!
    Last edited by prophetic_joe; 06-18-2012 at 01:26 PM.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Thread Information