Thread: Puro Pot Pass V

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My pass puts are:
    Ave Maria Clermont
    Camacho Liberty 2008 in Coffin
    AF Anejo 50

On vacation this week but ill check in every now and then.
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

Sorry for the delay. Pass went out yesterday. I'll post DC when i get home from work. I left it at home.

If for some reason the pass doesn't show by tomorrow, I'll be out of town for the weekend and won't have a chance to smoke the puro until the following weekend.
    Yay! Cigars!

Got the pass today. I'll get the puro smoked over the weekend.
    Yay! Cigars!

Smoked the Puro on Saturday night, while at our camp.

Prelight: Robusto size, strong hay aroma (smelled like it was going to be good ) Perfect draw and surprise; tasted of hay!

Thoughts: Strong initial blast of spice with some slight leather on the after taste. The spice settled down and the leather became a bit more prominent. Nice burn and is a very enjoyable cigar. After about an inch and a half, the spice died downed some and a nice earthy flavor began to appear. At this point I believe this to be of Honduran or Dominican origin. By the halfway point, flavors completely shifted to to a nice earthy and leathery taste. As the second half went on, the flavors steadily developed a creaminess that peaked when about one inch remained.

Country Guess: Honduran

I really enjoyed this cigar, thank you for letting me enjoy such a good smoke!
    Yay! Cigars!

Quote Originally Posted by Mizicke5273 View Post
    Smoked the Puro on Saturday night, while at our camp.

Prelight: Robusto size, strong hay aroma (smelled like it was going to be good ) Perfect draw and surprise; tasted of hay!

Thoughts: Strong initial blast of spice with some slight leather on the after taste. The spice settled down and the leather became a bit more prominent. Nice burn and is a very enjoyable cigar. After about an inch and a half, the spice died downed some and a nice earthy flavor began to appear. At this point I believe this to be of Honduran or Dominican origin. By the halfway point, flavors completely shifted to to a nice earthy and leathery taste. As the second half went on, the flavors steadily developed a creaminess that peaked when about one inch remained.

Country Guess: Honduran

I really enjoyed this cigar, thank you for letting me enjoy such a good smoke!
    Happy to hear that you enjoyed the cigar, Mike. Unfortunately it was a Casa Magna, a Nicaraguan puro.

Thread Information