Thread: Anyone interested in buying Opus X A 's w/Coffin?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

CigarSmoker1 ... Where do I begin? You joined this forum and then just pooped out about four shit posts about shit you could have searched on here, or even googled. I'm not saying I'm opposed to new members joining this forum, because I too am new here, but don't be an idiotic right out of the gate. It may be too late, but might I recommend that you read and look around before you decide to keep making threads? If you had, you may have noticed that this board doesn't hate on new members who actually post introductions and don't stick their foot in their mouth.

My nooby two cents.
    "It was a pleasure to burn." - Ray Bradbury

Quote Originally Posted by Cody44 View Post
    CigarSmoker1 ... Where do I begin? You joined this forum and then just pooped out about four shit posts about shit you could have searched on here, or even googled. I'm not saying I'm opposed to new members joining this forum, because I too am new here, but don't be an idiotic right out of the gate. It may be too late, but might I recommend that you read and look around before you decide to keep making threads? If you had, you may have noticed that this board doesn't hate on new members who actually post introductions and don't stick their foot in their mouth.

My nooby two cents.
    I'm still waiting for you to try to sell a cigar for twice what you paid for it before I react to your newbieness. So far your doing okay.

Thread Information