Being a cigar smoker, I cant enjoy my cigars without having to worry about the government taking away more and more of my rights. They want to try and ban smoking in bars, smoking in parks, in the car, smoking in the park. They want to tax cigars so high that no one could afford them. They want to regulate cigars to death which will kill the whole industry. They want employers to fire people who smoke cigars even if its only at home. No more walk in humidors. No more cigar events, no more free samples, no more cigar bars, no more restaurants allowing cigar dinners, no more mail order cigars, no more cigar hats/shirts.... everything they can try to do to eliminate cigars. Now they come up with 3rd hand smoke to further demonize us. They wont stop. All of this they claim is to protect the children and cigar smokers cant stop it cause wer too small a minority. Being a cigar smoker today is like being a Jew is Nazi Germany!

Just like how the Jews have their own state and the Mormons have their own state, I think cigar smokers need their own state too. Free from all those smoking bans and taxes and government infringing on my right to enjoy a cigar. Carve out a state or something just like they did with the Jews in Israel. Cigar smokers are so oppressed everywhere that theres no where to go. The only solution is for cigar smokers to have their own state.

What do you think and why? Whats the solution for cigar smokers?