Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
..and Will - I would suggest it might be foolish to argue with Bill about mechanics tools. Far more than a "weekend mechanic", Bill does do quite a bit of work on cars - and intimately knows the differences between the quality of tool manufacturers. He's one of those individuals I have called on when I've had a question about what the best tool would be to do the job - knowing that he would be in a position to best know...
That's good to know. I'm sure he's the only one out there that works on cars, or anything...

The only thing "foolish" about arguing with Bill is that he loves to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
It's hard to argue when you don't understand the differences...

You're an engineer - you would know. If you took apart a Snap On tool and compared the "guts" to a Craftsman - do you really believe it to be apples to apples?

Before you answer that question - I'd highly recommend you do your "research"...

You're ignorance is truly shocking to me. The idea you'd argue that ignorance is even more shocking.
Never said they were "apples to apples" just that they weren't 5+ apples, or in the case of sockets 14+ apples.

Your ignorance is shocking to me, especially when you obviously don't know my background or experience on the subject.