Hi all,
I am new here. First post in fact. I am in the midst of an online row with Cuban Crafters. In late June I ordered the Wine Cabinet Humidor from them for $500. I was thrilled. I even timed it so it would arrive when I was home on R&R so I could season it and place my new box of Partagas Churchill De Luxes (2006) in it. Well it arrived VERY well packed but the cheap pins that held the glass top in place over the drawer had given way and the glass was sunken in. Three of the four cedar supports were floating freely in the humidor. No chance of a seal.

I called CC and began the process of returning it. They said they'd send a replacement out that day. 10 days later I had to call and speak to a supervisor, because no replacement or even notification of one had come, though we had returned the FIRST humidor promptly the next day. Liz the Customer Service Mgr sent the 2nd humidor personlly. Unfortunately the 2nd Humi had the SAME issue. Apparently cheap Chinese construction...this time I was heading back to the Middle East so my wife was left with an unusable humidor. This was 20 July. I finally asked for a refund 2 days ago and as of today we STILL have not recieved a refund, and the UPS guy didn't take the 2nd humidor yesterday. Probably because CC is trying to claim it with UPS again, when it clearly isn't a shipping issue.

I am about as unimpressed with CC right now as I have ever been with any company. Has anyone had a similar experience with them or their products?