There hasn't been a contest in a while - so let's have one. This one is pretty simple .

Guess how many hours:minutes:seconds that I spend at the border going to QSH - from when I am signaled forward by the border officer to his/her booth, to when he/she says that I can be on my way (in other words, ignore the time that I may spend lining up). Going and coming combined.

Last year I spent over an hour clearing US Customs , and about a minute clearing Canadian Customs .

Winner is the closest without going over.

In the event of a tie, the tie-breaker will be who posted first.

One guess per 24 hours per person. 100 post minimum needed by the end of the contest to be considered. People who make more than one guess per 24 hours will be ignored. Edited posts in this thread will be ignored. Asshats will be ignored.

Prize pack will be some of the cigars from the QSH Goodie bag, plus some of the cigars that I may mooch/win at QSH, plus whatever. May include ISOM's sold at gas stations .

Prize pack sent without DC - if it doesn't get there, then no replacements .

Contest closes whenever I get up and online on Monday, August 13.

Start guessing!

(and yes, people who go to QSH may or may not have an advantage as they will find out how long it took coming down on Saturday. )