Thread: Help with Travel Humidor Case

Default Help with Travel Humidor Case

Hello - this is my first post so please be patient and thank you in advance for any help! I bought a Rome y Juileta travel case (I'll try to attach a picture). I googled a lot, but have no clue how to set it up. I believe I may need to charge the humidor stick, but am not sure a) if i need to and b) how to do it. Also should I remove the cellophane wrapers from the cigars when storing in the case? Thanks again for any help.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	95.8 KB 
ID:	3079

You just need to add some distilled water to the black humidification device located above the cigars. There's some screening - just put the drops of water through there. Saturate the device and shake out any excess. You may need to add more drops of water to the device about every week or so, depending on how dry the air is where you're at.

And enjoy the Reserva Real's. I don't mind smoking one occasionally - they're a nice blend (fairly mild, yet tasty).

As for the cellophane, it's up to personal preference. It is plant-derived, porous, and doesn't prevent the exchange of moisture.
    Latest smokes:
    Cigar: 5/19: Nub Connecticut 464T
    Pipe: 3/16: G.L. Pease~Charing Cross

Thread Information