Thread: Help please

1. Default Help please

I accidentally stored an Acid next to some of my favorite cigars. Is there any way to get them at least close to their original flavor?

How long were they stored next to it? Have you tried them yet to see if their flavor has changed? Once the flavor has blended with your smokes you are pretty screwed man. Kick the Acid out the Humi, never let one of those pieces of crap in your house again, try the sticks you have left and hope for the best.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Quote Originally Posted by tbonetip View Post
    I accidentally stored an Acid next to some of my favorite cigars. Is there any way to get them at least close to their original flavor?
    Seriously?!? Why the heck would you do that?

Hurry, you don't have much time!!!! Rinse the cigars with a mixture of distilled water and lemon juice (90 / 10), then microwave on high for 2 minutes and 17 seconds.

5. Default

Whew, i only had in in for a week, and it seems as though the cello saved it. I took it out and put in in a humidor all on its own after taking it out of the cellophane for 3 days to leech out the flavor. When I pulled it out and smoked it last night I only tasted something off for the first half inch and after that it was perfect.

Whew, i only had in in for a week, and it seems as though the cello saved it. I took it out and put in in a humidor all on its own after taking it out of the cellophane for 3 days to leech out the flavor. When I pulled it out and smoked it last night I only tasted something off for the first half inch and after that it was perfect.
    Did you learn a lesson from that experience?

Default this is why

This experience points out just why I don't get the whole Acid phenomenon. If it's a quality cigar made out of tobacco worth smoking, then you don't want that infusion crap anywhere near it.
    Unmitigated risk aversion is the new Puritanism; complete with witch hunts funny outfits and humorless preachers thundering doom. The Deity is Safety; Satan is a Lawyer; but the object is the same: to suck the life out of life and tell you how to live it.

Thread Information