Thread: New Here

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default New Here

Hello folks.
    I'm a new guy to this forum aswell new to cigar smoking. I turned 18 not too long ago and had my first every cigar which was a very very pleasant experience.
    Just wondering what would be a good new smoker (Dont smoke cig's as i hate the tobbaco taste which make me sound stupid for smoking cigars.) which may be cheap and a nice smoke which has alot of flavour but may not have a strong tobbaco taste?
    What do you accompany with a cigar? (Myself i've only tried Coffee which was a very good experience)

Thanks

Welcome from western Oregon.

Where are you and what cigar did you try?

Unlike most cigarettes, most premium cigars are made purely from tobacco. So, it may not be "tobacco" taste you dislike as much as a "cigarette" flavor with all the additives.
    Latest smokes:
    Cigar: 5/19: Nub Connecticut 464T
    Pipe: 3/16: G.L. Pease~Charing Cross

First cigar was Romeo y Juliet Deluxe No 2, which was really nice and sadly only one i've smoked.
    I know this forum is American and there are not really many British cigar forums, I'm from Scotland :)

Ahh i never knew all the additives. Btw Not many cigar stores near here so all i can buy is stuff online, if this counts or matters at all.

Coffee is my preferred drink in the winter with my first cigar of the day.

Your first cigar was a good pick If a shop keeper helped you pick it out then i would trust him on other suggestions.
    It may cost more to buy them locally but thats your best bet on finding cigars you like then ordering the ones you like off the net to save some $.

Off hand i would say try a Trinidad or Padron.
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

Nah, i just looked at reviews but its not something i can afford every week sadly :(
    I just ordered these as they were cheap very cheap actually http://www.cgarsltd.co.uk/guantaname...rs-p-3206.html. Which scares me.

6. Default

Welcome from New England, young fella. Might I suggest you pair your next cigar with scotch. It's what I do.

Doc
    Do draft dodgers have reunions? And if so what do they talk about?
    Doc

Thread Information