Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
Thankfully you and the wife are the only users of the network. If it was just me and the wife, life would be MUCH simpler. My little "darlings" love to fill my network with all sorts of bad things because they just can't keep their mittens out of places that are fully of yucky stuff. Just like everything else in my house when they muck it up, everyone looks to me to fix it.

Yep - my sentiments exactly...
I'm lucky, my wife is actually very good with computers and totally self taught. She's been using them easily as long as I have. And, she's stubborn and doesn't like to share so she's always had her own. I don't much like sharing mine either............lol

If you're interested, I could show you how to segment your home network so the kids are on their own network and would be unable to even communicate with your computer and your wife's. It would only require a second SOHO Router (assuming you have one already) and a few minutes to connect and configure the second one. Then at least there's no chance of you getting zapped should one of the kids pick up a network virus.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil Doc View Post
I have a network?

Doc
LOL

If you have more than one computer in your home and all are able to access the internet, then yes, you do!