Thread: Cigar Draft

Default My Team

For the draft I submit this team:

1-Romeo y Julieta Reserve Maduro Robusto
    1-Cohiba Dominican "Red Dot" Robusto
    1-Punch Champion
    1-H. Upmann Cristales No. 43
    1-Sancho Panza Double Maduro
    Last edited by BigMacFU; 08-01-2005 at 09:59 AM.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Blog Entries

My Puts:

2 - Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Toro
    2 - Carlos Torano Casa Torano Toro
    1 - Carlos Torano Reserva Selecta Maduro Torpedo
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Grinch
    Just got back from Vacation. Great time had by all.

Ready to start receiving packages. Address is in my Profile under Biography.

Will update first post with who is in and what they are sending. Still time for more to get in on this.
    I will do my best to get these out tomorrow but they may not go out until wed.

That's fine. The Dead line for receives is August 19th.

DC#: 03912130662000020940

Cigars sent
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Still plenty of time to get in this. We have a few spaces left.

cigars sent, Left the receipt in the car, will get tracking number.

I just had an idea. Incase some of you want to be in the draft but aren't sure if you will be around we could do auto picks. Since the list of cigars are being posted it would take much for a person to put their picking order together from 1 to whatever. When your turn came up you would have your top choice picked. If it was already taken then your next choice in the list would be picked. Just would be a little work on your part.

Blog Entries

I had to change my line up, I left the Reserva Selecta Maduro Torpedo in the Office Humidor. I changed that put to a Belmore Cameroon Selection Torpedo. I took the liberty of editing my line up in the FP :-)
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Blog Entries

Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7494 3354 6066

Sent...

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

ill put my list upo tommorow didnt know if i was in or not
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

cao black
    rp sun grown
    h. uppman vintage cameroon
    joya de nicaragua
    partagas black

thats my five ,diregard last message ,nothing better to do than look through humi
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by hex1848
    I had to change my line up, I left the Reserva Selecta Maduro Torpedo in the Office Humidor. I changed that put to a Belmore Cameroon Selection Torpedo. I took the liberty of editing my line up in the FP :-)

You Bastid! Admin doing the heavy handed Moding!

I'm going to tell CC & GG!

Just got BigMacFU sticks in.

Just got nhcigarfun cigars in.

Large Priority box shows up. Look into it and there's another box. Look into that box and see a cigar bag. Finally once into the cigar bag I see the cigars.

Still time for more people to get into this. Have some great looking cigars.

Looks like I have to change this one out Indian Tabac S.Fuerte 'Super-T' Maduro. I don't know what I'll put in to replace it have to check the coolidor. CI screw up on the order.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Grinch
    Just got nhcigarfun cigars in.

Large Priority box shows up. Look into it and there's another box. Look into that box and see a cigar bag. Finally once into the cigar bag I see the cigars.

Still time for more people to get into this. Have some great looking cigars.

Those were the only boxes the post office had.

Your should be getting another box that same size real soon.

Ok hereare the fixes to my puts.

Indian Tabac S.Fuerte 'Super-T' Maduro Replaced with a Pardon 2000
    the AF 858 is a Natural not a Maduro.

Just got in Hex and superman78 cigars.

Remember there is still time for people to get in and we have ways around you not being here at the drafting time. Willing to work things out if it helps.

Hi All just wanted to say we still have 3 spaces left in the Cigar Draft. The cigars are looking real nice and I already have my list made up. If your worried about not being around for the picking times don't. Simple make a list of your picks in the order you want and send it to me. When your turn comes up I will go down the list picking the first available cigar.

Also this is a great way to start building trust among your fellow BOTL's/SOTL's. Once you have shown others that they can trust you and you follow through on your commitments Passes/Box trades & other things open up.

Thread Information