Thread: Interested in doing a trade.

Default Interested in doing a trade.

newbie here looking to try different types of cigars. I don't know much and haven't tried much. Be warned the cigars I send may not be up to your standards as I don't know what's good. I have some macanudos, india tabac's and some CAO's and plan on getting more tomorrow when I visit my nearest shop an hour away. I hope these will be enjoyed if i enter a trade but like I said I know next to nothing.

not sure exactly how this works btw.

2. Default

Why bother trading if you don't have any good cigars to trade?

If you want to try a sampler, check out the New Guy (or Gal) Sampler Trade Thread.
    Supreme Leader Voltron
    bending over and reaching for the Crisco

Quote Originally Posted by Corona Gigante
    Why bother trading if you don't have any good cigars to trade?

If you want to try a sampler, check out the New Guy (or Gal) Sampler Trade Thread.

Good call - and you won't regret it!!!! If you're planning on going to a shop an hour away, this will definitely be cheaper, and you'll get some great smokes!!

looked in there the cigarsrge was already busy and no one else has posted for a while. talked with sarge in a pm and he seems really cool but considering the RY burning I don't really want to put him in that position. Not that I'm going to burn anyone, but I'd uncomfortble as heck if I was sarge getting involved with any newbies.

didn't know if the newbie trade thread was still happening since no ones posted in it so long. Basically just trying to build relations. show I'm a stand up guy. taking my girl on a date today to the town where the shop is so I figured I'd stop and see what was up there. like I said new to cigars and just interested in learning.
    Last edited by prophetic_joe; 09-13-2005 at 02:41 PM.

Thread Information