Thread: Where is everyone hanging out

1. Default Where is everyone hanging out

3Anybody ever use this forum, we could build a great forum/site we have the template set up, I know we have smokers, thought this was a very active site, what's up smokers come on in lets talk cigars and share our thoughts
    GURKHAMAN

Blog Entries

Good post.
    Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

Blog Entries

I do my very best to never hang out 'cuz when I do it just makes every guy around feel so inadequate.

Blog Entries

I lurk more than I post. Kinda like real life for me, in my group of friends I am the one that just hangs out and says very little.

Default What do you think?

HI guys
    So what site has the better deals? Also what do you guys think of the NUB HABANO?? I really like them except that they have to age for a long time, before I can smoke one. Or do you think it was just that batch?

6. Default

What do I think? Noobs with opinions annoy the shit out of me.
    Do draft dodgers have reunions? And if so what do they talk about?
    Doc

Default ???

Quote Originally Posted by Devil Doc View Post
    What do I think? Noobs with opinions annoy the shit out of me.
    You’re the only noob I’v come across so far. You must be annoyed all the time…

8. Default

It's "I've" genius.

Doc
    Do draft dodgers have reunions? And if so what do they talk about?
    Doc

Default Ok

LOL....you got me!

Trolling is fun.

I'll see you at the track!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FastTrackCigars View Post
    Trolling is fun.
    Voice of experience?

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Voice of experience?
    You know it.

I'll see you at the track!

13. Default

Watching wannabe trolls melt down and impale themselves on their sword is actually more fun
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    Watching wannabe trolls melt down and impale themselves on their sword is actually more fun

Ain't that the truth!
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll.
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Ernest Henley***

15. Default Beware of Gurkhaman AKA Seagarlover AKA Chris Glickman

Hey members, I just registered and found that Gurkhaman AKA Seagarlover AKA Chris Glickman is a member here and he just joined. He was recently a member of cigar.com forums until he caused so much damage members there gave him the boot. Cigar.com was not his first attempt at destruction, he has been a member of several other forums and has been kicked out of all of them. This guy has been brought up on federal charges for impersonating a federal officer. Every word out of his mouth is a lie. He has even tried to say that he served our country be being in the Navy. It's all lies. Please dont let this guy do to your forums what he has done to others. All of this can be proven, most information can be found by google'ing his name. He is a wolf in sheep's clothing. BEWARE!!!!1

16. Default

Thanks for the heads up. I highly doubt 1 asswipe will matter here as we seem to feast on their roasted flesh.
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by Livysdad View Post
    Hey members, I just registered and found that Gurkhaman AKA Seagarlover AKA Chris Glickman is a member here and he just joined. He was recently a member of cigar.com forums until he caused so much damage members there gave him the boot. Cigar.com was not his first attempt at destruction, he has been a member of several other forums and has been kicked out of all of them. This guy has been brought up on federal charges for impersonating a federal officer. Every word out of his mouth is a lie. He has even tried to say that he served our country be being in the Navy. It's all lies. Please dont let this guy do to your forums what he has done to others. All of this can be proven, most information can be found by google'ing his name. He is a wolf in sheep's clothing. BEWARE!!!!1
    Been around the block more than a few times, brother! It's not too difficult to spot the posers.

...and of course you do know that Gurgleman has not been back with us since his last post a week or so ago, right?

18. Default

No, I did not notice he hasn't been around for a week or so. I was just checking out this site last night and saw that the d-bag ended up here after he got the boot from all the other forums. I wanted to let the members here know what a piece of shit he is, but it looks like you guys are on top of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Livysdad View Post
    No, I did not notice he hasn't been around for a week or so. I was just checking out this site last night and saw that the d-bag ended up here after he got the boot from all the other forums. I wanted to let the members here know what a piece of shit he is, but it looks like you guys are on top of it.
    Did Gurgleman ever get the posting pictures thing straight on the other boards?

...I suspect that's all he needs to be a completely solid member of ANY board he posts at.

Thread Information