Tunes: Willie Colon ~ Anthology
Date Smoked: 9/27/12

Wrapper: Ecuadorian Connecticut
Binder: Nicaraguan
Filler: Nicaraguan
Draw: Medium to light
Burn: great
Misc: n/a

Pre-light: Solid Colorado shade wrapper. Nice construction with medium veins and a triple pigtail cap. Has a sweet tobacco scent. Slightly bitter prelight flavor with a sweet tobacco ring.

Light: Pretty easy. Medium draw.

1st 3rd: Creamy and buttery. There is a bitter oil in there, but it is masked pretty well. This is different. A musty tobacco flavor. Toasty. Yeah, a little walnut skin bitterness, but it’s faint. Medium body, and smooth.

Ash: Crisp white, stacked well, but doesn’t look stable. Nevertheless, holds on for about 1”

2nd 3rd: Definite departure from my normal profile. Smooth, light flavor with medium body. Musty tobacco with a light walnut skin background oil ring. Woodsy and nutty flavor showing through.

3rd 3rd: Mostly the same. Walnut skin a little more pronounced. Smooth and nutty and woodsy flavors. Come to notice it, there is a notable absence of spice or tooth for this Nicaraguan binder and filler. Just smooth and nutty with a musty tobacco taste.

Overall impression: I nubbed it.

Thanks Rich for including this in a contest winnings. I also had one of these from he who shall not be named with similar stats. IIRC.

Will