I realize that I am a "newbie" to this forum so this posting will probably be greeted with some skepticism. However, it is what it is. I have a very large beautiful collection of cigars, humidors, & accessories. Total, I have over $30k invested in this collection. I have a ton of Padron Anniversarios - yes, 26 and 64's. I have a rather large collection of Opus X, many other Fuentes, and a significant amount of "Contraband" as well. I would prefer to sell the entire collection in its entirety, rather than to piecemeal and partition it off. The minimum I would break it up in would be $1k orders.

I live in Orlando, FL but am traveling early in the week. I am easily verifiable in my profession and community and am not a scam artist. If anyone is interested in a list, feel free to email me at David@bondedrecords.com. With the right offer for the ENTIRE collection, I will package it up to ship prior to my departure on Monday morning. Also, if there is a serious buyer who actually has the money to purchase the entire collection, I'd be happy to get on the phone to discuss as well.

I now work in the entertainment industry but spent a few years in the cigar biz fifteen years back which is where this collection started. Again, email me for more info. If I don't strike a deal prior to leaving, it will be at least ten days before I can entertain offers again.

Thanks,
David