Thread: 1991 Cigars?

Default 1991 Cigars?

So I was born in 1991, and I thought that it would be really cool to get some cigars made in 1991 so that I could have a cigar every year on my birthday that was as old as me. Anyone know of any decent cigars made then? I was told to try and find the Garcia Vega 1991, but I haven't found anything about them anywhere.

I suppose if you were to smoke one a year, a Garcia Vega would be OK, but you might look for something better.

Any suggustions tony?

If you are set on 1991, there was a Perdomo Estate vintage 1991 that some cigar store might still have in stock. Other than that pick up a Macanudo or Montecristo and celebrate.

All my Opus boxes say 1992 on them, but that really doesn't help you out.

On a serious note, you're going to be hard pressed to fulfill your wish. While you'd might find some Cubans from that year, you'll pay dearly for them and unless you knew the seller personally you can never really be sure they are what they are purported to be. Read some reviews here on other cigars that you might like and maybe look for a bottle of wine or whisk(e)y from 1991. That might be easier, but not necessarily cheaper.

Thread Information