And I miss the community and the friends I've made...

Been completely out of commission for a little over a year I believe, work and life mostly, even cigar smoking has taken a terrible back seat. I was down to smoking 1 cigar every 3-4 months or so. My humidors suffered, my stash became smaller, and my stress level has gone up. Price of working hard I guess.

Last week, I was doing some work here in the home office and I saw my humidor on the shelf next to my desk. I opened it sadly just to find some of my favorite sticks that have been aging for months though the humidity was at 47% . Next day, I stopped at the local B&M on the way back from work and got me a new humidifier, solution, and a few more sticks to throw in there. I re-seasoned the humidor, calibrated the hygrometer, and put the sticks back in. Yesterday, I lit up a trusty Padron 26 while sitting on the back porch and enjoyed it immensely. Thought about the good people in here and decided to take a step back from work and enjoy the finer things in life for a change.

Hope everyone is well, and I look forward to catching up with old friends once again. Cheers to you all!