Thread: sweet but not to sweet...

Default sweet but not to sweet...

Hey looking for some help from you guys who really know cigars well. With that I am looking for cigars like La Fontana Vintage if you havent smoked it it is not infused or anything like that however the wrapper is sweet. I guess it is known as a sweet cap my question is what are other cigars that are like this as in normal tobacco but have this sweet cap. I have tried baccarat and didnt like it at all! so any idea will be great. note I am not looking for ACID's or anything infused java,isla,ambrosia etc were talking safe to put with normal sticks thanks,
    -Mike

I've never had one, but to guess I would say Swisher Sweets are your best bet. I'm not sure what the La Fontanas are infused with to make them sweet, but I still wouldn't risk putting them with regular cigars.

To each their own - but Havana Honey's are an acceptable smoke with a sweet tip. In my view, just a tad bit better than Swisher Sweets, if you're looking for that sort of thing...

Profeesor Sila is another brand with a sweet tip- even sweeter than Baccarat. I didn't care for either of them. I think there's another brand called La Dolce Vita with a sweet tip also. Tatiana full flavored mocha robusto is another I've tried that was a bit more palatable.

To sweet or not to sweet? That is the question.

Thread Information