Hi all,

I am very new, and if you notice my screenname, I am not a smoker, but my husband is.

He is pretty new to cigars, he's only been into them since July, when we had our babygirl. He started with ordering "ITS A GIRL" cigars online, and from there, he developed a passion and is now fully involved in cigars. He is obsessed. He's already developed quite a collection and is quickly learning which ones he likes and which he doesnt like. I've tried paying attention to the ones he mentions that he likes...or doesn't, but that is not easy to do? (Like, wtf is a dirty rat liga privada...is that even spelled right?)

Anyways, the reason I joined was to get suggestions and advice from other cigar smokers, as to what I could get my husband for xmas, cigar related. He has turned a small wine cooler into a humidor (a word I never knew existed prior to July), and I think finally he has mastered that set up (he previously had issues with maintaining temp and humidity). I also know he has a small handheld cutter and some sort of ceramic thing he uses as an ashtray.

What are the "must haves" for cigar smokers? Any suggestions on what I could get for him? I am trying trying to keep a list of the kinds he mentions liking, like that dirty rat one, but do you all have any ideas?