Thread: Cigar Matches

1. Question Cigar Matches

I am looking to find some cigar matches and i wanted to know where is a good place to buy them.i want the nice cedar sulfur free matches.

Buy a Zippo. But if you insist on the matches, it doesn't really make a difference. Just pick up some Diamond wood matches.

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

I got mine at a cigar shop down town Salt Lake City. I think they are called "Zino". They are pretty damn cool though Still haven't used one but they make a good conversation piece
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Any good smoke shop in your area worth a damn will have quality wooden matches. Mine gives them away at no charge whenever you buy sticks.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cigar no baka
    Any good smoke shop in your area worth a damn will have quality wooden matches. Mine gives them away at no charge whenever you buy sticks.
    Thats the problem there are no quality places and the ones around and the military only gives small wood matches in the field.So i need someplace to order them or someone who can pick up some and mail them to my parents so they can send them to me
    Last edited by southbark; 07-24-2005 at 09:58 PM.

I actually prefer to use wooden matches when I can........ I like the ones that you can "strike anywhere" but ya can't get them in New York....... I was able to buy a few from E-bay

E-bay

Here is another link I found for "sulfur free matches"

Matches

I do not know this retailer and have never dealt with them......
    Last edited by Bkcloud114; 07-24-2005 at 11:08 PM.

https://www.lilbrown.com/Cigar-Acces...AR-MATHCES.htm

Ok, here's a link to the matches I got. I think it's what you're looking for.

I've never dealt with this vendor either, but it's a start
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Roham
    https://www.lilbrown.com/Cigar-Acces...AR-MATHCES.htm

Ok, here's a link to the matches I got. I think it's what you're looking for.

I've never dealt with this vendor either, but it's a start
    Cool thanks alot those are the cheapest i have seen them for even though it cost 7 bucks in shipping

Thread Information