Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: white house petition to legalize cuban cigars

1. Default white house petition to legalize cuban cigars

Good morning to all, My name is David. Im new to the forums here and wanted to start off with a good post. I have started a petition to allow for the importation and sales of Cuban cigars here in America. I was hoping if any one here shares in my idea, that you might be able to take a minute and sign the petition. I'll post a link here to the White House Petition sight (coolest thing the White House has done in a while, giving us an official petition sight!) If we get 25,000 signatures, they will give us an official response I posted the link on another cigar forum and unfortunately every one thinks im just a spammer and the link in bogus....its LEGIT! I found out about the web sight on the news when i heard that Texas and most other states had started petitions to secede from the US. Thank you all for your time ! keep puffin!

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...igars/M6GFMtrX
    Last edited by ggiese; 01-03-2013 at 04:24 AM.

Seriously?

I don't think you're a spammer or your petition is not legit. I just think you're completely clueless...

Good luck with your quest, Don Quixote!

3. Default and one reason...

i doubt you could give me one reason why im clueless.....Im a tax payer, a home owner and a business owner...I love America, and the freedom I am supposed to have...Give me one good reason as to your asinine reply, good luck.

4. Default hypocrite

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Seriously?

I don't think you're a spammer or your petition is not legit. I just think you're completely clueless...

Good luck with your quest, Don Quixote!
    Not to mention your obviously a moron, How many made in China items are in your house? Hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by DavieJoe View Post
    i doubt you could give me one reason why im clueless.....Im a tax payer, a home owner and a business owner...I love America, and the freedom I am supposed to have...Give me one good reason as to your asinine reply, good luck.
    You're a "taxpayer"? Really? Well how about that! I've finally met one!!! LOL <for clarification purposes, because I'm most certain it will float well over your head - this is sarcasm>

Sorry I have to explain myself - it would seem on its face it is pretty clear why I'd say you were "clueless". You clearly are clueless if you believe getting cigar forum members to sign an online White House petition will lift the Cuban Embargo. I'm seriously hoping you get 25,000 to sign that petition so that you receive a "response". And - I hope you post that response for all of us to see...

"asinine reply"? Why - because you would take offense that someone would DARE challenge your "quest" to have Cuban cigars? Do you honestly think you're the first person who has tried to "petition" the government to lift the Cuban Embargo? President Obama - one of the most liberal presidents to take the White House - does not have a taste for lifting the Embargo. Hey Einstein - any clue as to why you think that is? I highly recommend you take that petition and do a door-to-door appeal in south Florida - particularly Miami. You might have a different appreciation as to why the embargo has been in place for nearly 60 years.

Not to mention your obviously a moron, How many made in China items are in your house? Hypocrite.
    Oh, please... You know nothing about me, yet I'm a "hypocrite"? ...and you want to import Cuban cigars? Why not stick to cigars made in the US, mmm-kay?
    Last edited by ggiese; 01-03-2013 at 04:32 AM.

Good morning to all, My name is David. Im new to the forums here and wanted to start off with a good post. I have started a petition to allow for the importation and sales of Cuban cigars here in America. I was hoping if any one here shares in my idea, that you might be able to take a minute and sign the petition. I'll post a link here to the White House Petition sight (coolest thing the White House has done in a while, giving us an official petition sight!) If we get 25,000 signatures, they will give us an official response I posted the link on another cigar forum and unfortunately every one thinks im just a spammer and the link in bogus....its LEGIT! I found out about the web sight on the news when i heard that Texas and most other states had started petitions to secede from the US. Thank you all for your time ! keep puffin!

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...igars/M6GFMtrX
    Wanted to "start off" with a "good post". What happened after that?

7. Thumbs down again you show your hypocrisy

again you show your ignorance. I want anyone to have the ability to smoke a Cuban legally. And you start off with "I'm Clueless".....yet i know nothing about you?? I know your an ass hole, and an idiot who steals photos from other cigar forums ( a real shitty one at that, shows what kind of person you are). You sir, know nothing about me, not much about politics, business obviously or the Freedom of Choice....If this is an example of what kind of forum this is, I'll pass. Not much hope to be found in your lack of intelligence....Good Bye.

again you show your ignorance. I want anyone to have the ability to smoke a Cuban legally. And you start off with "I'm Clueless".....yet i know nothing about you?? I know your an ass hole, and an idiot who steals photos from other cigar forums ( a real shitty one at that, shows what kind of person you are). You sir, know nothing about me, not much about politics, business obviously or the Freedom of Choice....If this is an example of what kind of forum this is, I'll pass. Not much hope to be found in your lack of intelligence....Good Bye.
    Well -that's now two forums you've written off. You're not going to make your 25,000 signatures if you keep this up!!!

9. Default easy to do.

Ill just canvas the local shops and REAL forum sites, now that i know this one is bullshit lol. You are doing your site a mis-justice by talking so much, no wonder you have so few members, you are a douche bag.

...and you only need 24,998 more signatures by February 1st!!!

we petition the obama administration to:

allow for the importation and sales of Cuban cigars.

We the people should be allowed the choice to buy a Cuban cigar. Via internet or in our local cigar shops. Not only does this embargo hurt the people of Cuba, but it is a violation of our American Rights not to be allowed the choice. You are given the right to sign an extension of the embargo, IN TIME OF WAR, which we are not in. We buy from china, last i heard they were communist as well...Stop allowing Big American tobacco companies the ability to bully our business and our choices. THIS IS OUR COUNTRY, OUR CHOICE. The people of Cuba could use the extra jobs, The Castro's are both in there 80's now, time to let it go.

You really need to get into international politics - you sure have your finger on the world's pulse!!!
    Last edited by ggiese; 01-03-2013 at 04:54 AM.

Ill just canvas the local shops and REAL forum sites, now that i know this one is bullshit lol. You are doing your site a mis-justice by talking so much, no wonder you have so few members, you are a douche bag.
    You're not somehow related to Michael Grauman, are you? He's from Texas too.

Blog Entries

Let me save you the time and just give you the response now.

"Dear concerned people,

Thank you for taking the time to to bring your issue/problem to our attention. Unfortunately, Cuba is still considered an enemy of the United States. As such, we will continue our embargo on the sale and possession of Cuban made goods for the foreseeable future. We are doing this because those bastards decided to side with the Russians and set up nuclear missile sites in order to nuke our great country back to the stone age and take the rest of the planet with them. Have a nice day.

Respectfully,

Uncle Sam"

Blog Entries

George, I hereby request a ban poll for this idiot.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

The Castro's are both in there 80's now, time to let it go.
    No only one Castro is in there as the leader of Cuba and it was well before the 1980's. Fidel took over in July of 1961 and his brother Raul is only a Deputy. Also your apostrophe in "Castro's" is wrong.

I think you're way too stupid to be trying to start a petition drive for anything. Go back to elementary school and learn how to speak, spell and write correctly and then maybe you'll start to be taken seriously. At this point, you come across as an uneducated, ignorant moron and you're nothing but a laughing stock.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    George, I hereby request a ban poll for this idiot.
    Make up your mind, Bill. Recently you were upset because I banned a spambot you apparently wanted to spar with. Here you have a tremendous source of entertainment (as you put it) you want to ban.

No need for a ban poll - our friend won't be around much longer. He's way over his skis on this board...

Quote Originally Posted by Eville View Post
    Let me save you the time and just give you the response now.

"Dear concerned people,

Thank you for taking the time to to bring your issue/problem to our attention. Unfortunately, Cuba is still considered an enemy of the United States. As such, we will continue our embargo on the sale and possession of Cuban made goods for the foreseeable future. We are doing this because those bastards decided to side with the Russians and set up nuclear missile sites in order to nuke our great country back to the stone age and take the rest of the planet with them. Have a nice day.

Respectfully,

Uncle Sam"

There ya go! Confusing the issue with the facts again!

Besides - if you believe that we'll never get to smoke or buy Cuban cigars legally...

18. Default

Jeesh what a fucktard. Shot his wad in 1 thread, I doubt he would have been much fun to spar with and I would bet my paycheck he could not pick out a Cuban cigar in a blind smoke test. You know the kind ,the ones who profess to only smoke cubans preferably the EL's ,Sig6 ect ect douchebagss
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    Jeesh what a fucktard. Shot his wad in 1 thread, I doubt he would have been much fun to spar with and I would bet my paycheck he could not pick out a Cuban cigar in a blind smoke test. You know the kind ,the ones who profess to only smoke cubans preferably the EL's ,Sig6 ect ect douchebagss
    Given what he said he smokes in his visitor message (Thompson Rum Twist) I believe you're spot on!

20. Default

Holy fuck George I thought you were shittin me.
    The older I get ,the better I was

Thread Information